Gigabyte launches 4 new dual-SIM ICS Android Phones

Gigabyte has announced 4 new dual-SIM smartphones with Android 4.0 ICS (Ice Cream Sandwich) at the Computex 2012 event in Taipei, Taiwan.



Gigabyte GSmart M1420 – it comes with a 4.3-inch WVGA touch-based screen with an effective resolution of 800X480 pixels, 1GHz Mediatek Cortex A9 MT6575 mobile processor, 8-megapixel rear-facing camera with auto-focus and LED flash, 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and standard sensors (accelerometer, proximity and ambient light).
This smartphone has onscreen buttons and supports dual SIM standby.

Gigabyte GSmart M1320 – 3.5-inch WVGA touchscreen, 512MB of RAM, 3-megapixel camera, 1GHz processor, 4GB of built-in memory, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, sensors.

Gigabyte GSmart G1362 – 4.3-inch screen, 1.2GHz Qualcomm processor, 4GB of built-in storage, 512MB of RAM, 5-megapixel camera with auto-focus and LED flash at the back, front-facing VGA camera, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, accelerometer and proximity sensors.
Gigabyte GSmart G1342 – 3.5-inch HVGA touchscreen display, 800MHz Qualcomm MSM7225A processor, 1GB of storage, 512MB of RAM, 5-megapixel rear camera, VGA front-facing camera, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0 and 1300 mAh battery.

The market availability and launch dates of these Smartphones are yet to be revealed.

Source - intomobile




You have read this article Android / GigaByte / Mobile / Phones / Technology with the title Gigabyte launches 4 new dual-SIM ICS Android Phones. You can bookmark this page URL https://72point8mhz.blogspot.com/2012/06/gigabyte-launches-4-new-dual-sim-ics.html. Thanks!

1 comment for "Gigabyte launches 4 new dual-SIM ICS Android Phones"

  1. Hi, I�ve suffered with a hearing problem all my life and using the web to talk to people has changed my life, I enjoy many blogs and plan to start my own in the near future. I found your site from a post I read, I though I�d take a look and I�m happy I did. More Info

    ReplyDelete